Empty, Inside. 2014 ab Babcock
RXLVZIFIXD | via Tumblr en We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/72601765/via/OfCabbagesAndKings
This gif is doing some seriously unholy things with the vision parts of my brain
I wish I could make this the only thing people see when they look at me.
Dropbox is a file hosting service that allows users to upload their data into the so-called cloud
The opening band is hard core from Canada, Ken Road. I blame slashnull.
The bassist spends nearly as much time playing his guitar as keeping it tossing in the air. The drummer has had his shirt off for awhile now. I really like that Russian Circles much larger drum set is sitting set up behind him.
The music is a little too silly. Back to my whiskey and cokes while I await my doom.
Seize the day. Put your jaws around its throat. Take a big crushing bite, dig your teeth in. Shake till it goes limp. Let the blood run down your chest.
Rip it to shreds, feast upon the day you just killed. Absorb that power into your body. Channel it into a destructive creative force of unstoppable magnitude.
[Bike In Progress]
I recently bought a bike off craigslist, it is a very nice Bianchi. There are a few things I need to replace, and a few I’d like to upgrade.
- Chain - Rusty
- Stem - Too long, shorter will be tighter control as well
- Seat - Better fit and lighter is possible
- Seat Post - Carbon
- Wheels - Something lighter and nicer looking
- Hubs - Probably fine, but never hurts to upgrade
- Tires - One word in protection, gator skins
- Crank chain ring - Larger, aggressive, Faster
- Brakes - Mushy, normal road brakes would be easier to maintain.
- Front fork - Carbon possible, Steel fork looks/feels good.
- Handle bars - Tiny straight urban bars.